How do I pick a winning horse for a profitable racing bet?
First of all, let me explain to you some terms that you will find in this betting market and on this website.
e/w (each/way) – that means your bet is a winning one if your horse finishes the race in the first 2 or 3 runners(depends on the race);
CD – C means they have won previously at the course and D means they have won over the same distance.
The best ways of making a good selection when you want to bet on horse racing are by looking for:
- A horse that has a good form and that you can check by reading the numbers next to its name on racecard which represents the finishing positions for the last races;
- A horse that has CD next to their name on racecard;
- what Racing Post predictor has to say;
- a race with no more than 12 participating runners;
- a horse that has been involved in a race for no more than 50 days;
- the odds: select a horse that is a favorite in bookmakers eyes also;
- the surface of the race takes place: standard, heavy, soft, good to soft etc
I’m not a horse racing fan, do you have any other types of predictions?
YES, we also do: